After searching many articles on Muscleblaze Raw Whey Protein, I was not able to get the required answers, So I decided to write an article on Muscleblaze Raw Whey Protein Review which will hopefully solve all your questions.
What Is The Difference Between Raw Whey Protein And Whey Protein?
The main difference comes during the processing time of the Raw whey protein. The raw whey protein is minimally processed so as to save the essential vitamins from getting destroyed. Whereas other isolate whey protein is highly processed so that the outcomes will only be the protein it does not have any essential vitamins which are lost during over-processing.
Breaking down into point so it will be easy for you to understand Muscleblaze Raw Whey Protein Review
Muscleblaze Raw Whey Protein Review
1) Muscleblaze is one of the leading brands in supplements and the raw whey protein has come into big demand solely because of positive reviews due to its effective outcomes.
2) Every serving (30g) of MuscleBlaze Uncooked Whey gives 24g of pure protein which acts as the important ingredient for building muscle tissues when consumed after an exercise session. Being a quick-absorbing protein, it reaches the stressed muscle tissues quickly to restore them for lean mass.
3) The main concern of the users is that does their whey protein contain any additive so to solve this problem muscle blaze offers you zero percent of any synthetic sweeteners or color thus providing you pure taste and color.
4) One of the main problems you deal with is digestion of protein, so to make it easier MuscleBlaze Uncooked Whey comes with added digestive enzymes like Bromelain and Papain which is helpful in high absorption of protein into muscles thus solving the bloating problem.
5) This raw protein comes with a complete amino acid profile, which incorporates 10.8g of Important Amino Acids and 5.2g of Branched Chain Amino Acids in every serving.
6) It is rich with BCAA like Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, which assist you to lower fatigue, improve your muscular power, and fast muscle restoration in your body.
7) This pure protein helps to increase the quality of muscle tissue, enhances restoration and reduces muscle loss.
8) To make sure it is pure this protein has gone through a number of checks to assure the purity of Whey Protein Focus in MuscleBlaze Uncooked raw whey protein.
9) This raw protein is gone through minimal processing so the vitamins of the Whey protein are preserved
10) As this protein is pure in nature it comes with the excellent mixability quality so you can add it with any flavors of your choice, make smoothies, etc.
- Excellent for Beginners
- Quick Absorption
- Added with Essential Vitamins
- Away from Artificial Sweeteners
- Rich in BCAA
Things you need to know:
- Total Servings: 133
- Protein per scoop: 24 grams
- Carbs per scoop: 2 grams
- BCAA per scoop: 5.2 grams
- EAA per scoop: 11.2 grams
- Glutamic acid per scoop: 4.2 grams
- Glutamine and glutamic acid per scoop: 4.2 grams
- Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian: Vegetarian
- Flavours: Unflavoured
- Brand Origin: INDIAN
- Weight: 4 kg
How to use MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein?
It is very easy to use this raw whey protein just mix 1 scoop of whey protein in 150 – 200ml of water or milk, then shake or stir it well for 50 seconds, and then your raw whey protein drink is ready to show effect in your body.
When to consume MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein?
You can consume it in the early morning, before going to bed or after heavy intense exercise.
It is preferred to consume after a workout session so it gets directly absorbed by your muscle tissue hence resulting in constructing lean muscle tissue.
Some Verified Reviews of Muscleblaze Raw Whey Protein
FAQ of MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein Review
How to know the Muscleblaze Raw Whey Protein is genuine?
Muscleblaze raw whey protein comes with code authentication where the code is given on product then verify this product by putting the code on the model web site of Muscleblaze or utilizing SMS. This helps you to checks the authenticity of the product.
Muscleblaze Raw Whey Protein can be used by beginners?
Yes, it can be used by beginners, it is unflavoured so beginners will find it a little difficult earlier but you have options of flavors to make it easy to consume.
Does Muscleblaze Raw Whey Protein come with a scoop?
Yes, it does come with a scoop which contains 30 grams of protein per serving
So here I conclude my article on MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein Review. It is best if you want the lean muscle mass but with its unflavoured taste in the start you will find a little difficult but as you get used to it you will be surprised with its results. My suggestion if you are a beginner its a perfect start to go for it.